To be able to live and work in Kuwait, the country’s embassy in South Africa, (which is also accredited to Republic of Botswana, Republic of Namibia, Kingdom of Eswatini and Kingdom of Lesotho). will need to have attested certain personal paperwork and certificates. This verifies these documents so that they will be accepted by Kuwait officials.
However, this undertaking can often be complex and confusing, as well as costly if not done right. As such, our personal certificate attestation service for Kuwait is designed to be incredibly useful, providing authenticating for documents like passports, driving licences and health certificates, all on our clients’ behalf. We also offer an international delivery service via DHL to our customers outside South Africa, Republic of Botswana, Republic of Namibia, Kingdom of Eswatini and Kingdom of Lesotho.
Certificate attestation for Kuwait process
Our all-in-one solution attests your documents swiftly and simply. The three stages, in order, are:
- Your documents are stamped by commissioner of Oaths and High Court
- The papers are then verified by Department of International Relations and Cooperation (DIRCO)
- Finally, your certificates are attested by the Kuwaiti embassy in Pretoria
Documents we can Attest
- Home Affairs Documents (Birth and Marriage Certificates, Letters of Non-Impediment, Etc.)
- Academic documents (Degrees, Diplomas, Matric certificates, etc.)
- Police Clearance Certificates
- Medical Reports
- Passport Copies, Letters, Notarised Powers of Attorney, Divorce Orders, Etc.
- Contracts and Trade / Shipping Documents
Where can Documents be Attested?
In order for documents to be attested they have to go to one or more of the following places:
- Commissioner of Oaths/Notary Public and the High Court
- Departments of Basic and Higher Education as well as UMALUSI
- HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa)
- The Relevant Embassy / Consulate
How to attest your personal documents for Kuwait
Prepare all relevant documentation
- Prepare the following requirements:
- Your original personal document(s)
- The completed document attestation form, which you can download by clicking the button on the right
Choose the certificate attestation for Kuwait service you need
You can select either our fast service, which will take two working days, or our standard service, which takes five working days. We also offer a discount for those needing three or more documents to be attested. Please scroll to the bottom of the page to see who will need to attest your paperwork.
What is included in our price?
- Free Expert Service Pre-Checks
- Embassy / Institutional Charges
- Handling Fees
- All Taxes Included
- No Hidden Fees